Activities and Services
A Registered Diversional Therapist offers a wide range of activities, outings and entertainment. A sample of what is on offer includes:
- Beauty and Hairdressing salon
- Shopping Trips
- Entertainers including a regular pianist
- Pre Dinner Drinks
- Personal hospitality for your visitors
- Escorted outings in groups or individually
- Resident’s computer station with internet services
- Fine dining
- Weekly interdenominational church services
- Bridge Club
- Christmas, birthday and special event. Celebrations and functions with the Families
- Gardening Club
- Formalised liaisons with numerous community groups.
- Security System
- Daily Newspaper
- Courtesy Vehicle
- Sky Television
- Resident off-street parking for vehicles.
Membership to the New Zealand Retirement Villages Association and the New Zealand Aged Care Association.